Taste of Jeonju
UNESCO City of Gastronomy
recognized by the world Taste of Jeonju
If you want to choose a restaurant that has no failure according to your preference for food in Jeonju, the hometown of cool and taste? we will inform you From Jeonju bibimbap to local restaurants such as Korean food and rice soup, and a certification system that you can eat makgeolli with confidence.
- Jeonju Bibimbap
- It is considered one of the top three foods of Joseon and is Korea's representative food preferred by foreigners.
Jeonju Bibimbap has become loved as a representative food of Korea because of its rich local good ingredients (Jeonju 10 tastes), good food skills, and the combination of taste and style of Five Colors, Five Tastes.
- Local restaurant
- You can know the local culture by tasting the food! Local food which you can feel a true taste of Jeonju
It is a restaurant designated as a local restaurant under Article 9 of the Jeonju-si Ordinance on the Discovery and Promotion of Local Traditional Food and Tourism Biology Management.
- Makgeolli restaurant
- Enjoy the variety of snacks and their evolution that change every time you empty the kettle!
Makgeolli has a rich side dish and a deep taste with a good throat. The charm of Jeonju Makgeolli is to get drunk on the excitement of drinking, to get drunk on a different taste of alcohol, to get drunk on a generous side dish, and to get drunk on a cheap price.
- Model restaurants
- It caught all the hygiene, service, and taste with Jeonju's taste and tenderloin.
It is an excellent business that is finally designated after strict evaluation and deliberation on 22 items, including the hygiene and food ingredient storage conditions of restaurants and efforts to improve food culture to improve hygiene and the level of friendly service.
- Safe restaurant
- Introduced for the First Time in Jeonju! Never reuse the leftovers! Never have to worry!
Jeonju City, the city of taste, introduced the system for the first time in the country in 2011 to fundamentally block unsanitary cooking and reuse of leftovers.
- Sanitary-grade restaurant
- If you see a restaurant hygiene rating star, don't worry about food hygiene and eat!
It is a system introduced by the Ministry of Food and Drug Safety as a new standard for food culture to improve hygiene levels and prevent food poisoning through autonomous competition between restaurants, and guarantees safer consumers' choices.
- Good price business
- Satisfy consumers with low price, cleanliness, and pleasant service!
It is a city-designated business that provides services at low prices through management efficiency efforts such as cost reduction for personal service industries that meet price, hygiene, and service standards.
- Disability-friendly restaurant
- Differences, not discrimination, Jeonju where everyone is happy without prejudice.
Although it is not subject to the obligation to install convenience facilities for the disabled, it is a restaurant that provides convenience to tourists and citizens who are unable to move among the socially disadvantaged (the disabled, the elderly, pregnant women, etc.).