for everyone 'Open Tourism'
We provide tourism information that is convenient and accommodating for all tourists, including people with disabilities, seniors, and families with young children. Explore the travel information for Jeonju introduced on 'Open Tourism,' operated by the Korea Tourism Organization! We prioritize your convenience, with easy parking, accessible pathways, and facilities designed to ensure hassle-free use. We support the freedom to travel for everyone, the happiness that everyone will enjoy!
- Come and see for yourself - Jeonju Hanok Village
- No need for fancy descriptions, just a simple "Come and see for yourself!" is enough.
It's Jeonju city that makes your heart flutter just by hearing the name.
- Jeonju, which travels by public transportation from day to night
- Despite the emergence of many new tourist attractions, Jeonju continues to be a well-loved place that many visit and cherish. It's a destination that you can enjoy both day and night.
- Experience Jeonju Hanok Village with all your senses
- Jeonju is a city where our traditions, such as Hanok (traditional Korean houses), Hanji (traditional Korean paper), pansori (traditional Korean narrative song), and makgeolli (traditional Korean rice wine), come to life.
※ The above information is Jeonju travel information introduced in 'Open Tourism' operated by the Korea Tourism Organization, It may change afterwards, so please make sure to check before you travel.